photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Live the Language

I’ve just returned from a few days in Los Angeles where I spoke at the first annual Design Bloggers Conference. It was a fabulous experience that I’ll tell you more about tomorrow. In the meantime, I came across these videos on Mochatini and instantly fell in love. Foreign languages were the first great love of my life. I’ve studied Spanish, French and Italian and as many of you know, I was a high school Spanish teacher for almost five years. Naturally, these videos are right up my alley. It doesn’t hurt that they are visually stunning, either!



">

10 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hello Paloma,

I guess we have this in common. I also love languages. I'd love to learn much more than I know and I think I'll be able to study more after both of my kids are at school.

Beautiful videos!

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

The Iconic Blog said...

What great videos. Your blog was the first that I started reading and what inspired me to start my own. Can't wait for the next issue of High Gloss!xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Lonely Wife Project said...

My dream is to be able to learn more languages! Videos inspired me to order Rosetta Stone now ;)

Jenna@simplybonvivant.com said...

I adore these videos. I looked at all of them about 3 months ago and it inspired me to haul out my rusty French and start doing Rosetta Stone for catch up quick lessons. So inspiring!

Elizabeth said...

I love these videos! I saw them a while back and was instantly impressed! Makes me want to plan a vacation asap!

Unknown said...

My goal is fluent French in 4 years or less. So I totally loved the Paris video!

Heather @ Satisfying Spaces said...

Great videos! Makes a person want to go to Paris and Barcelona right now.

cantinhdacasa said...

I visited Paris but not Barcelona, the city that is in my plans.
The videos are great and fresh.

Kiss

Crystal said...

I LOVE these videos!!! I also studied Spanish and French in high school and college. Unfortunately I'm not fully fluent in either, but my job does require some Spanish.

I've been reading your blog for about a year now. It's one of my favorites. The pictures are beautiful. Congratulations on High Gloss!!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

In love with these videos! Thank you for sharing.