photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: La Nova Tile

0CAN8114[1]

{Residential Project by La Nova Tile}

La Nova Tile is Houston’s premiere source for mid to high end contemporary porcelain tile and natural stone including Tiger Travertine and two types of Carrara Marble. Founded by Erick Calderon and his father in 2003 after seeing a void in the American market after a visit to Spain where the majority of their inventory is manufactured. They carry a large inventory, most of which are available for same day delivery. La Nova Tile prides itself in excellent customer service and attention to detail. Specializing in both commercial and residential projects, La Nova works closely with architects and designers until each project is completed.Through their innovative techniques, vast assortment of Spanish and Italian tile selections and sustainable practices, La Nova has proven to be on the cutting edge of tile design. To learn more about La Nova Tile, be sure to visit their website and check out their digital brochure (take a look at their Amazzon Series Flooring on pg. 4- I’d like that in my home!).

0CAN7136[1]

{La Nova Tile’s Showroom}

0CAN8339[1]

{Commercial Project: Restaurant and Houston Hot-Spot, RDG + Bar Annie}

0CAN8813[1]

{Residential Project- Isn’t the fireplace amazing?}

0CAN7198[1]

{A Beautiful Backsplash in another Residential Project}

4 comments:

La Tendedera said...

They are all so gorgeous! Tile is so popular in CA, but since our move to Texas we haven't spotted tile outside of hotels.

My husband is a wonderful tiler, among other things. Our site:

http://www.wix.com/otbhome/otb

The enchanted home said...

Never met a beautiful tile I didn't like..all gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The fireplaces is stunning!! Beautiful work!

Modernity Collective said...

I loveee tile! If I could put it through my entire house I would! I just posted a blog entry with amazing lavender tile! Check it out on my new blog below. Also I'd be honored if you checked it out and let me know what you think about my new set-up. Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!

Click here to see The Modern Life by Adair Nicole