photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, July 11, 2011

Shop-A-Matic: La Dolce Vita in New York Magazine!

dolce vita 1

I am honored and thrilled to have been asked by New York Magazine to guest edit their Shop-A-Matic feature on home décor this week. Picking out products and curating a collection was so much fun and I am incredibly flattered that a publication of this caliber would ask me to be a guest editor for their site. I hope you’ll check it out and let me know if you see anything you like.

dolce vita 2

Stay tuned for a feature in New York Magazine’s “The Cut” blog later this week!

3 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Seriously? This is so cool!!! I'm so excited for you. It's just wonderful to watch you keep growing, Paloma. I don't know why, but I honestly feel proud of you every time I see something positive coming your way.

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Mosquito Beachwear said...

That's Great! Congrats!

Design Candy said...

Congratulations! What a great honor and a great collection of goodies. Well done!