photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Olivia Palermo: Fashion Blogger

{Olivia Palermo after the Valentino Fall 2011 Valentino Haute Couture show in Paris}

Rumor has it that “it girl” and fashionista extraordinaire, Olivia Palermo is starting a fashion blog later this year. She has really sky rocketed to Style Icon status over the past couple of years in spite of her negative portrayal on MTV’s “The City”. But after all, none of us can really know how real reality TV actually is. There is no denying that Olivia is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to style. She veers towards the classic, but always adds a special, unique touch, making each ensemble memorable. She’s at every important fashion event, she has the best in fashion at her fingertips and she possesses an uncanny knack for mixing high and low. Can you think of a better person to blog about fashion? I certainly cannot. Here’s hoping that Olivia’s blog comes to fruition soon so that we can get a first hand account of her fabulous style.

{Chic Simplicity}

{Channeling a Golden Goddess while on the Streets of Paris}

{I love this look!}

{Front Row at a MANGO Fashion Show}

{Resplendent At Valentino’s Fairy Tale Love Ball in Paris Last Week}

{Gorgeous Colors}

{A Classic Shirt Dress and Leopard Booties}

{I know I could not pull of pleated leather shorts in this lifetime, but Olivia is rocking them!}

{Casual Chic at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic}

{Olivia always looks so effortless.}

{Olivia can accessorize with the best of them. I love her bold choices.}

 

{Images via Pinterest}

16 comments:

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

She has such gorgeous style. I would love to go shopping in her closet. I will definitely be checking out her blog.

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Karena said...

Paloma, her style is simply gorgeous!! I love each and every ensemble! Exquisite!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

She wears everything so beautifully and gosh, how come every color look so good on her? :-)

Fun post, Paloma.

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

I have to say...I'm not much of a fashionista, nor am I crazy about Olivia (or anyone who is randomly famous for doing virtually nothing but look pretty), but I will totally read her blog. Crazy, right? Says a lot about her style. Is good.

Maryam said...

AWESOME POST!!!! She's got the BEST style!!!

Thanks!

xoxo, Maryam

http://athomewithmaryam.blogspot.com

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I've heard this rumor too and am reeeeeeally hoping it's true! It would absolutely be a daily read. I have to say, I am really impressed with her ability to push through all the negative attention from The City. She's definitely enjoyed more success from that show than I think anyone would've ever thought possible! Hats off to her for sure.

I am Khatu said...

I really love her style and wouldn't mind a fashion blog from her any day.

CJB said...

she is style royalty..

Lou said...

I love love love her style and I would so follow her blog.

Thank you for letting me know.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

Meredith M Howard said...

Honestly, I like the fact that she has no boobs (like me) and hasn't done anything to "augment" the situation. I would have expected differently of her. Maybe I do like her...


- Meredith
www.findingsoulbalance.blogspot.com

Vanessa Stern said...

I love her style! I definitely will be following her blog!!! Gorgeous!

Makenzi said...

Olivia does not seem like the most delightful person, but she does had impeccable taste. I'll be checking out her blog.

Makenzi
www.iheartprettylittlethings.wordpress.com

Ash Perez said...

I LOVE her collection of statement jewelry. I love her color blocking with that necklace it's to DIE for. She really goes all the way and does it perfectly.

Ash.

twicemarie.blogspot.com

Costin M said...

sure hope this is true, because olivia has an impecable style.

Costin M.

Ontario property for sale by owner said...

Olivia you look amazing...

I just loved it

Unknown said...

wow, I want to be her!!! so badly :)

http://www.brightontheday.com