photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 14, 2011

La Dolce Vita’s Fourth Anniversary

La Dolce Vita’s FOURTH anniversary was this past Tuesday, but I completely forgot about it until yesterday afternoon since things have been as hectic as ever. I cannot express how thankful I am for your readership, encouragement, feedback and support over the past four years. When I first started La Dolce Vita, it was just meant to be a creative outlet for me. Over time, it has become so much more, including an incredible source of personal growth. Writing this blog has become an integral part of each day for me. So many wonderful things have come into my life as a result of this blog, including you, my wonderful readers and friends. I wish I could have a glass of champagne and a macaron with each of you, but that might be considered overindulging. :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

 

{Image via Sterling Style}

15 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, really? Congratulations!!!!

You already know how much I admire you and love your blog, right? :-)

I wish all the success in this world to you. Many blessings, my friend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on year 4, Paloma! Your blog is a joy to read every day!

The Purse-a-holic said...

Happy Anniversary!


A Girl's Next Best Friend

Unknown said...

Ah congratulations- your blog is one of my absolute favourites!! xo

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

Wow wow! Such a huge accomplishment...and here I am shocked and amazed that I've almost made it 5 whole months. :-)

Your blog has definitely been a source of inspiration for me, so thank you for all of your hard work. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back a little for all that you have made happen.

Jessie said...

Happy 4th blog anniversary! Keep up the great work, Paloma!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

claudia b said...

congratulations! your blog is such an inspiration, I hope it will be around for many more years!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Brilliant Chic said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your blog...four years is quite an accomplishment too. I have a fab giveaway from Dana Gibson today for two matching pillows! check it out when you have time www.brilliantchic.com

Leslie said...

Congrats!!! And of course, as always, best wishes to you!

L
adventuresofoldandnew.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Congrats to 4 years of great taste and inspiring imagery!

xxSabrina

www.sabrinastylelife@blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Marcali said...

Congratulations! 4 years is quite an accomplishment! I enjoy your blog very much and look forward to more years of design inspiration!

Lisa Stevens said...

Congrats!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and High Gloss!

Karen Villanueva said...

Keep up the great work! I love reading your blog and seeing the beautiful photos you post. La Dolce Vita and High Gloss are amazing. You are one very talented woman.

Pablo said...

Congratulations! =)