photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fabulous Room Friday 10.09.09

This week, I am loving the laid-back, California-cool style of this room by Windsor Smith. The use of color is fabulous and I just love the Moroccan-inspired coffee table and the great shelving.

I am heading to California in a couple of hours for a long weekend visiting a dear friend which will include lunch with Katie of katiedid. I'm so excited, although I will really miss Fabian and Tate. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

Mango Gal said...

I LOVE that coffee table!

Donna said...

I love the floor to ceiling bookcases - what great storage that looks chic!

LindsB said...

I really like that orange chair...but then again I like anything orange :)

Averill said...

That coffee table is to die for! Have a great time in CA, Paloma!

Anne said...

Eclectic colors and styles, a bit of white and it all comes together beautifully.

Neha Leela said...

Love the pops of color, and the mirror placed over the builtins is so different!

72 and sunny said...

Windsor's work is crazy delicious. I love how, seemingly, effortlessly it all comes together.

I love Katie! I bet you guys had a blast.

Sanity Fair said...

LOVE those shelves and the big convex mirror - the contrast of circles and squares is great.

plaisirs simples said...

so bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

I want this room!

xoxo,

monique