photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bravo for Ballard!

Paris Park Prints
I received the new Ballard Designs catalog in the mail today and was rather impressed by several of their new products. Ballard has long created great furniture and accessories that help one to achieve the look for less.

Taking a key from the quintessential New York Subway print, Ballard created this Paris Places Print.


(Just ignore the cheap-looking chandelier.)

This is the cover image for the new catalog.

I love this adorable Antiqued Birdcage Mirror.

The graphic quatrefoil design on the Balerma Rug is fantastic.

Ballard continues the quatrefoil theme with their new Trellis Mirror. It is featured in an office ensemble in the front of the catalog. That particular room looks so good (much better than this one), but I couldn't find a picture of it online.

The Atoll Mirror is fabulous! I want this for our bedroom.





It looks like they did a great job with their mercury glass Apothecary Jar Lamp.

These pillows are part of Ballard's new Limited Edition Bespoke Pillow Collection.

The Crown Filigree Pillow from the Bespoke Collection
(Though not truly bespoke, the pillows are hand-finished.)
All images via Ballard Designs

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that trellis mirror is divine!!

Sheri said...

I am in love with all the mirrors, especially the birdcage. Thanks for sharing this. I haven't made it to my mailbox where I am sure I have a copy waiting. :D

Anonymous said...

That birdcage mirror is so lovely!

My Notting Hill said...

Agree - their collection is great in this magazine. I heard they have stores now - I'm looking forward to checking it out, along with their outlet, when I'm in Atlanta.

Carrie said...

I looked through my catalog twice yesterday, so many great new items!

Nicki's Notebook said...

Yes that birdcage mirror is perfection!! and I love the crown pillow - Oh i want it all! xx

LindsB said...

Oh, I love that rug- I'm going to check out the site now, thanks for the heads up on some new great things!

Pink Wallpaper said...

wow, look at ballard stepping up!

cchan said...

I've been looking for the NY subway print (that looks very similar to the Paris one you have above) for a long time without success. Do you know where I can get one?