photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Get the Look: Claiborne Swanson Frank

Hi everyone! Arianna here with another 'Get the Look' post. As we transition out of winter and into spring, I find myself drawn to and inspired by bright cheerful spaces with punches of color, like this living room from the home of Claiborne Swanson Frank:
The walls, floors and large furnishings are kept light and airy which allow the vibrant hues of the accessories to really stand out. The harmonized mix of patterns and styles gives the space an eclectic touch while maintaing the overall sophisticated vibe.
Elements for getting the look:
1- malachite vase, 2-blue ikat pillow, 3- crystal table lamp, 4-greek key rug, 5-vibrant pink blooms, 6-stacks of coffee table books, 7- clear acrylic coffee table, 8-leopard, 9- classic chair, 10-tomato red pillow
Til next time! Happy decorating!
Photograph at top by Simon Watson

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Blog!

Kisses!

The Lemon Pear

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

I adore this room, so airy!

♥, LONDA
designroundup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love how you've deconstructed the space!

Unknown said...

I soo remember seeing this spread of her NY apartment and I love that know I know exactly how to pull this look together. That greek key rug is perfection and I think every room should have a touch of lucite. It is just so cool. Working on a room redo right now and I soo appreciate the inspiration.
Beth
http://www.chicandglamorous.com

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

beautiful space! I especially like the leopard er cheetah? I can never tell them apart.

Lisa said...

Love everything about this room. I've been debating about a coffee table like that and now I think I've made up my mind!

LindsB said...

I love this space, might be one of my favorites ever!

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

What a perfect balance of color.