photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 03.15.13

1929cc4e4f2843d8942a92cc3dc49cfd[1]

Last week, Kristin Kerr featured a round-up of images of the J. Crew offices that she had found on Instagram. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the ultra-chic space since. Of course, I am not at all surprised to see that J. Crew’s offices are much more stylish than most work spaces. After all, it is a fashion brand that houses creatives and keen businesspeople on a daily basis. I love the beautifully-finished herringbone floors, Serge Mouille chandelier, and the overall style of everything. The mid-century modern sofas work well with the ethnic rug, and then you have the color coded display on the bookshelves. The overall mix is eclectic, modern, fresh, and fun. I would love to see this place in person one day! Have any of you visited J.Crew’s headquarters in New York?

After an amazing week in L.A., we are heading home today. I wish we could stay longer! I’ll have a recap for you next week. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow imagine going to work here, that would be amazing and I would feel so sophisticated!

Alison said...

Oh my....I need to apply for a job here. Like now. It's beautiful, sophisticated with just a touch of quirk. Reminds me of Ms. Lyons herself. Beautiful.

Hadley Court said...

So sleek and sophisticated! So JCrew!
HadleyCourt.com

Marian said...

Open invitation! I'll show you around!

Alicia B. Designs said...

Gorgeous! going to pin this...Thanks!

Faceitcatalog said...

I am dying over this. JCrew is so amazing, I would kill to work there as would a million others but Jenna is really a genius.

Amber
FACE IT Catalog