photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Get the Look: Cat Deeley’s California Cool

dcdea842d07c42c8e4caff72071683f1[2]

{Cat Deeley Running Errands in L.A.}

I’ve been in L.A. since Monday so I have been gravitating towards casual chic ensembles, like this perfect outfit by Cat Deeley which reflects that signature, cool California style. You can never really go wrong with a perfect-fitting chambray button-down, black skinnies, tan sandals, and classic accessories can you?

imageimageimage

{1. J. Crew Keeper Chambray Shirt | 2. Tory Burch Pyramid Stud Hobo | 3. Rachel Zoe Gwen Snakeskin Sandals | 4. J. Crew Toothpick Jean in Pitch Black Wash | 5. Ray-Ban Youngster Sunglasses | 6. Jennifer Meyer Lapis and Turquoise Inlay Evil Eye Necklace | 7. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Bangle | 8. Juicy Couture Pavé Bangle | 9. Stella and Dot Gilded Arrow Bangle}

9 comments:

The Sunny List said...

I totally love that look ! I just did a post on the denim shirt ;)

www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

carrie s. said...

Yes! This is totally my weekend outfit! California casual all the way!

Kristina said...

I love Cat Deeley, she always looks so put together! I would like one of those arrow bracelets, please! So cute.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love her!..... and love a simple, yet stylish look!

Christina said...

Love this look. Its been a go to now for a couple weeks as we get into spring :)

www.olivedoesthecity.com

Lindley P said...

Love! What program do you use to make an image board with numbers like that? Looks great!

Chili & Ocet said...

great set, I have the same shirt I love it:)
Magda
http://handmadeowo.blogspot.com/

zozo said...

perfect outfit. Does anybody know where her shoes are from?

atelierzozo.com

Kelly Christine said...

I love the entire look. It's perfect for Saturday errands or Sunday brunch.