photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, March 29, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 03.29.13

bear hill interiors

{How amazing are these chairs swathed in my all-time-favorite fabric, La Fiorentina by David Hicks? The room feels fresh, modern, and polished.}

This week’s fabulous room is a gorgeous kitchen/den/breakfast room area by Bear Hill Interiors in Little Rock, Arkansas. The space is very much in tune with my style—classic silhouettes paired with bold colors, graphic patterns, and a touch of glamour. I could move right in!

bear hill interiors2 {I love the light grey cabinetry and did something similar in my own kitchen. I love that it is classic, but a slight departure from the ubiquitous white kitchen. I am in love with the bamboo bar stools with peacock blue cushions. As Rachel Zoe would say, they are everything!}

bear hill interiors3 {The mix in this vignette is just fabulous. I love that they’ve paired clean, modern frames and a Parsons dining table with traditional Louis style chairs.The peacock blue fabric on the backside is a lovely surprise. This is a great space for spring, isn’t it?}

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

{Images via Bear Hill Interiors}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

In love with the french doors on that first image. <3
Cristalia
www.CheersCristalia.com

Lexi said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful space! Love all of the clean grey and white!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Unknown said...

Wow, this space is so pretty and just has an overall clean and simple feel to it. Such gorge details like those barstools (fab!) and the pretty chair fabric, etc. I also seem to love any space with a hide rug! Thanks for sharing, I wish I could move right in to this place as it is pretty much perfect in my book.
Beth
http://www.chicandglamorous.com

toko baju muslim said...


beautiful and creative photos! Congratulations!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Swoon worthy! That kitchen tile is beautiful. And the pop of color on the stools is just perfect!