photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Style Staple: Ray-Ban Aviators

181129216234382832_cfwDMvaq_c[1]
{Style Staples: A Cream Knit Sweater, A Gold Watch, and a Classic Pair of Ray-Ban Aviators.}
We’ve all heard it for ages—there are certain items that every woman should have in her wardrobe and these pieces typically never go out of style. From the classic trench to the go-to, little black dress, these items are timeless style staples. Personally, I am obsessed with accessories and my fascination and obsession with them continues to grow with time. One thing I never leave the house without?  A great pair of sunglasses and I certainly can’t think of any sunglasses that are more classic or iconic than Ray-Ban Aviators. They’ve been around forever and won’t be going out of style any time soon since they always look fresh and polished. They are ultra-versatile and go with just about everything. They are definitely a style staple.
55872851596918449_B9x1deiM_c[1]
{The accessories, including the Ray-Ban Aviators make this casual outfit look polished and stylish.}
252623860318417160_w99D1o4k_c[1]
{I love every last piece this girl is wearing. The Prada bag, the heels, the jewelry, and the aviators are all majorly chic.}
Ray-Ban Aviator Extra Large 62 mm Metal Sunglasses
{Victoria Beckham has really transformed her style over the past few years. She has such fabulous style now, mostly because she understands what works and she relies on classic staples as shown in this image. ShadesDaddy.com recently sent me a pair of Ray-Ban’s Aviators with the larger 62 mm lenses, like Victoria is wearing here. I typically gravitate towards larger frames because I like the look better along with the fact that they protect more of my face from sun damage, so I am totally loving the oversized Aviators.}
Do you like Ray-Ban Aviators or do you prefer a different style of sunglasses? I love all types of sunglasses, but will always consider Ray-Ban Aviators one of my go-to style staples. If you’re in the market for a new pair of sunglasses, I would highly recommend ShadesDaddy.com. They carry sunglasses by Ray-Ban, Gucci, Tory Burch, Tom Ford, and Prada among other designer brands. They offer discounted pricing, free shipping over $99, along with great customer service.

7 comments:

Lucia Flores said...

Where would I be without my trench coat or LBD! each women should have at least one of each in their wardrobe! Nice post!

Have a nice Sunday!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Jess H. said...

Have you actually shopped from ShadesDaddy? Because if your only interaction with them was receiving a free gift for publicity, you can't honestly recommend their "great customer service" etc.

Most readers accept advertising as one of the inevitable downsides of reading our favourite blogs, but come on - at least try to be subjective!

I'm aware that this sounds nasty, and I definitely don't mean it that way - just would hate your blog to become on of those filled with barely-disguised advertising posts.

Unknown said...

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your comment. I completely agree with you. Yes, I actually ordered a pair of Tory Burch sunglasses from Shades Daddy after I received the aviators and was quite pleased with both experiences. I aim to be 100% transparent with my readers. I do not blog about anything that I don't absolutely love nor do I endorse anything that I wouldn't be more than happy to recommend to my best friend or pay good money for. All LDV sponsors are personally vetted by me to make sure that their product offerings are in line with the LDV aesthetic as well as that of my readers. I often turn down potential sponsorships or offers for free things because I don't believe in them. Anytime I do blog about anything that was sent to me for free, I expressly state the fact.

I really appreciate your feedback as well as your readership!

Cheers,
Paloma

mikky said...

Aviators will definitely never go out of style. I bought my first pair last summer and wear them constantly. My only gripe with aviators is that you can`t put them on top of your head. I always end up hanging them on my top and when shopping you end up having to watch out that you don`t lose them. Not a big deal thought for all that style :)

Have a great weekend Paloma.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Karen Baguios said...

I really love the Ray-Ban Aviators. I Just bought a pair from Sunglass Hut.

Unknown said...

I was wondering what the color of the frame and lenses are in the picture with the purple scarf? Im looking at purchasing a pair for myself and can't decide what color to get?

Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

@Paul Weaver-- I am not completely certain about the lens color on that particular pair, but I looked at all of the offerings on ShadesDaddy.com and it looks like they might be brown gradient lenses. I would double check with a salesperson, though. Good luck!

http://www.shadesdaddy.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=58