photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 09.14.12

Suzie: Carlyle Designs - Glam office with black desk, white orchids in gold vase, black & gold ...

This week’s “Fabulous Room” is a glamorous, layered office by Jordan Carlyle Designs. I have been feeling quite inspired lately and have so many ideas on my mind that I have been gravitating towards chic work spaces over the past few days. Our building at work is nice and all, but it has a very corporate, cookie-cutter aesthetic overall. I do my best by accessorizing as much as I can! I must admit, I sometimes dream of one day having a truly fabulous office such as this one. I love the touches of drama throughout. From the gorgeous portrait behind the desk to the black inspiration wall in front of it (image below). In addition, I love the brass accents, such as the glam, retro planter selected for the classic orchid and the fabulous Goodman Pendant, which I waxed poetic about recently. The styling on the desk is different in these two images, but you’ll find that Carlyle has selected some very interesting pieces, creating a layered, polished look. I love it!

click to view full size

Have a great weekend!

{Images via Jordan Carlyle Designs}

11 comments:

Amanda said...

*sigh* now this is a space I would die to work in!!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful inspiring rooms on a daily basis!
Have a great weekend!

mikky said...

Such a gorgeous office. I would love going to work there everyday. it is chic chic chic! Would make me feel like I was a fashion designer working in that office!

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Wendy said...

What a talented young man! and he looks like a model too! The space is so glamorous, I love it!

Dawna Jones Design said...

It is sooooo chic,I love it!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Chelsea said...

My first thought was "The girl in that painting looks like Blake Lively." No?

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

What an incredible office. I especially love the orchids-- so perfect for the space.

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Kristen said...

Ridiculously chic. Would be so inspired in a space like this everyday!

Anonymous said...

Terribly pretentious and cold, feels like one of those new-rich type hotels.It lacks character and natural charm.

Deana said...

DREAM OFFICE! What I would give for this space . . .

Deana
Tesoribelle.com

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Working in an office that inspires you and you enjoy being in is so important. I'm changing up my home office now- I'm digging that dark wall and big window!

tearinguphouses said...

i want that brass planter!