photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, September 24, 2012

Jet Set Style: Rosie Huntington Whiteley

image
Drop-dead gorgeous British model and actress Rosie Huntington Whiteley always looks amazing whether she’s on the red carpet or she is photographed gallivanting around London or New York. Being the jetsetter that she is, she is often photographed in airports and I am always in awe of how chic and pulled together she manages to look. We may not all have her stunning looks, but we can certainly emulate her chic approach to jet set style. Rosie opts for comfortable, classic pieces such as skinny jeans, easy tees, flats or boots and layers them with stylish items like killer jackets, sunglasses, and handbags—style staples that instantly make an outfit look pulled together. This woman knows how to travel in style! Below, I’ve pulled together a few outfits that emulate Rosie’s enviable travel style.
image
{Look No. 1: Black-Out! Rosie looks uber-chic in black from head to toe.}
image
image
{Look No. 2: Classic Pieces with an Edge}
image
image
{Look No. 3: Rosie turns up the volume on this looking by choosing polished, statement-making pieces like the emerald green suede bag and sumptuous tan leather motorcycle jacket.}
image
Which one of Rosie’s jet-setting looks is your favorite? I love them all, but am definitely partial to the first look. I love wearing all black and this outfit looks as cozy as it does chic.

7 comments:

Closet Cravings said...

I absolutely adore Rosie's style. Everything she wears is always so classic, cool and even comfy. I'd love to borrow from her closet.
Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

Tiffany Leigh said...

Love this airport attire because it's actually practical and comfortable! Yet still totally gorge.

Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving said...

If I could only pick one celebrity's style to copy, it would be hers. She always looks amazing.

Sara said...

I'm partial to the all black look, as well. Black always looks chic, but it looks very comfortable too. I love that every outfit is actually practical! I always see celebrity sites praising Victoria Beckham for her chic travel outfits...but she always has on 6-inch heels. I know I can do some damage in heels, but airports are absolutely killer on the feet. Not practical at all!

{Two One Nine} said...

Love RHW. She has such great style

Sarah

Unknown said...

I am so inspired by her style! I especially love the rolled skinny jeans and ballet flats. She always looks so effortlessly chic. I am usually sweating with a messy ponytail once I get through the ordeal of security!

Lisa
www.strokeofluxe.com

Karena said...

Paloma all these casually elegant Pieces are just perfect! Rosie does have great style.

xoxo,
Karena
2012 Artist Series