photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Currently Loving: Tamara Magel Showroom

image

I stumbled upon Tamara Magel’s website today. Tamara is an interior designer with a fabulous showroom in the heart of New York’s Soho. I am so bummed that I didn’t know about Tamara’s showroom earlier because I would have loved to have visited during my trip to New York a few weeks ago. I will definitely be stopping by the next time I am in the city! While on the website,  I was immediately drawn in by this shot of the showroom. I love the mix of furniture and accessories from the sumptuous chocolate velvet sofa and the silk ikat pillows to the Serge Mouille floor lamp and hanging wicker chair. The mix is so striking and chic. Does this vignette speak to your style?

3 comments:

Leah said...

gorgeous!i love the mix.

Splendid Sass said...

The hanging wicker chair looks so comfortable. Beauiful room.
Happy Thursday.
Teresa
xoxo

Dawna Jones Design said...

It does it has just the right amount of everything to make it what I like to call "Edgy"
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/