photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Closet Confidential: Inspiring Fall Fashion



Hi LDV readers! It's Liz with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I wanted to share some inspiration for fall style. It is getting chilly in Chicago, which has forced me to assemble my fall wardrobe a bit early. I have turned to Pinterest in hopes of finding new ways of wearing pieces that I already own {plus a few new pieces thrown into the mix, it's too hard to resist!}.




{layers of fabulous necklaces, like this and this}





What is inspiring your fall wardrobe?

Until next time! Have a stylish week.
xo Liz

{images via}

6 comments:

Closet Cravings said...

I'm currently obsessing over tweed pieces like Rebecca Taylor's Tweed Peplum Top. Love sparkly baubles too. =)
Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

Miya @ Design Indulgences said...

I am really digging point toe shoes. I never tired of them and glad they are back. And though I love my heels, I'm not one to rock them grocery shopping and at all times so glad the flats are at an all time fab level.

Elizabeth // The Now said...

I have three out of four of these pinned so we are definitely on the same page. I am obsessed with those miu miu flats. Great post, Liz!!! xo

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love the tweed..... a "must-have" this fall!

dervla @ The Curator said...

ahhh love the leather tote you linked to! As the page loaded I was crossing my fingers that it was "affordable" and it is! Autumn just calls for those large dark colored totes, thanks for finding this one for me.

uma said...

Just started following you on pinterest and loved your Rosie Huntington pins!

Plus, I'm totally loving leather moto jackets, and anything the color green! I just did my fall pinterest inspirations too: http://www.umastewart.com/blog/2012/09/25/image-inspirations-fall-style-on-pinterest/