Thursday, March 8, 2012
Sponsor Spotlight + Giveaway: Via Montebello
La Dolce Vita is pleased to welcome Via Montebello as our newest sponsor! Making it a veritable shopping destination, shop owner, Lauren Dietz has curated a thoughtful collection of chic European accessories, gifts, and vintage finds. Lauren spent several years living “la dolce vita” in Italy. Naturally, she fell in love with the lifestyle she observed while living there and traveling throughout Europe and sought to create a means for people to add a touch of Europe to their daily lives, not matter where they live and so, she founded Via Montebello. The shop features everything from stylish cashmere scarves and authentic Murano jewlery to all of the essentials one would need to entertain the European way.
Via Montebello is generously offering a special 10% discount to anyone who signs up for an account on their website—simply click on the “My Lifestyle” tab. In addition, Via Montebello and La Dolce Vita have teamed up to give one lucky reader a versatile Elena Braided Wrap—perfect for the jetsetter you are! The wrap is valued at $110 and is available in several colors: anthracite, Cocoa, Ink, Milk, Nero (black, and Rosso (red). The winner will have the option to choose whichever color they like!
1. To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this blog post telling me which color wrap you would choose.
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today, Thursday, March 8, 2012 and Thursday, March 15, 2012. A winner will be announced on Friday, March 16, 2012.
For Extra Entries:
3. Follow La Dolce Vita on Facebook and leave a comment about the Via Montebello giveaway.
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet). It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include your e-mail in your comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify you if you are the winner.
Posted by Paloma Contreras