photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 03.23.12

image

This week, I’m loving this living room from the April issue of House Beautiful. Designed by Bonnie Edelman, the space features clean silhouettes, a warm, neutral color palette, and a hint of zebra. Metallic accents from the starburst mirror to the orbe on the console table add a hint of glamour. It’s all very “Ralph Lauren Safari” and brings to mind the design work of style arbiters such as David Jimenez, Jon Call, and Thomas O’Brien. The space is warm, masculine, and tailored—and how about all of those windows? It’s a stunning space! Of course, I’ve got to give a shout out to my day job-- featured in this room are three Visual Comfort designs: The Hudson Floor Lamp by Thomas O’Brien, the Frame Makers 8″ Picture Light, and the Frame Makers 18″ Picture Light, both by Sandy Chapman.

Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

This room is major Grandpa Chic (it's a thing I've started)! Masculine, layered, collected, fab.

But who can get past those WINDOWS!? My word I'm jealous.

Anastasia Schembri said...

Beautiful room! I have gone gaga over that fireplace!!

Like Me Some said...

Super fab! Love all the seating!

Lalli's taste said...

I love the room, the ottomans are very similar to mine ones!! Cozy and elegant, I can see me seated in the armchair....

SOFI - JUEGOS DE VESTIR said...

la living sala esta hermosa... muy elegante y sofisticada..
me encanta ese estilo...
excelente foto..
saludos...

Edyta Diseño&Decoración said...

Este tipo de salones me encantan,es mi estilo por completo.
Bss

Casa Très Chic said...

The room is beautiful! The fireplace, the windows, those leather armchairs, all perfect.
Have a happy weekend.
Tereza

Unknown said...

Great space! I love all the clean lines, and the modern armchairs on the left side of the sofa! Visual Comfort has wonderful light fixtures!

Have a great weekend!
www.donnaviningblog.com

Anastasia said...

Great room and awesome windows.
Anastasia at decor is like butter

The Golden Girls said...

what a lovely room! love the sunburst accents :) xx,
The Golden Girls

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I was just browsing through this magazine issue last night. That's my favorite room in the issue! I love everything about it. Great pick!

Shasie said...

I like how all the furniture on each side is different, but they still go together!
Shasie of Live Life in Style