photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Photo of the Day: 03.14.12

Pinned Image

How fabulous is this striped chair? I love the contrast between the classic Louis shape and the bold, graphic fabric. The result is completely fresh and modern. These chairs would be so fun in a studio or office. From the look of this image, it seems like this may be in the fitting room of a bridal salon. Does anyone know where this might be? Adding to the cuteness factor—the neutral colored leopard carpet. What are your thoughts on the chair and carpet? Love them or leave them?

 

{Image via Pinterest}

15 comments:

Tamara, Bella Boho said...

Oh so fabulous!

Sketch42 said...

I like it, but I like my striped chair better. I wish this were painted a different tone? make sense?

Like Me Some said...

Love love love... Really what's not to love?! Not sure which I like better , neutral leopard or striped chair!

Casa Très Chic said...

This chair is beautiful.
Hugs
Tereza

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!

martinealison said...

J'aime effectivement les rayures de ce joli fauteuil, elles sont parfaites avec l'impression de taches de fourrure de la moquette...
Gros bisous

Nichole Loiacono said...

I dig both. Just as they are. That carpet is killer!

The Golden Girls said...

WOW that chair has style! The stripes are stand outs but timeless. Sweet take on the nautical flair. xx,The Golden Girls

SKONT HEMMA said...

oh my, I love it!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I absolutely adore this chair! I'm wondering how I can get me one :)

Jessica said...

This chair is perfection!

Deborah Guinn Designs said...

I would love to throw a bright pink silk lumbar pillow on this chair! Love it..

Tina Ramchandani said...

Great way to modernize the chair!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Great chair!

pinup space said...

looove that chair!!!