photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seeing Spots!

Pinned Image

I am currently loving the Tanzania Animal Spots wallpaper by Thibaut in my blogging pal, Meredith' Heron’s office. She recently shared this sneak peak of her stylish space and I am loving every detail. She took a big risk with this wallpaper and made it work by pairing it with classic lines and details such as these beautiful French-style chairs. I can’t wait to see the rest of the space!

Pinned Image

Would you ever dare to use such a bold choice for wallcovering in your home?

7 comments:

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

I think this looks amazing! I'm not sure if I could commit to a whole room of it in my own space, but playing it safe does not deliver results as amazing as this!
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I love it and would most certaintly use something like this. I actually don't think its too wild (but I'm kinda wild myself!) XO

Ashley said...

I love this! The polka dots are great- the wall looks gorgeous! I would be tempted to try :)

Stefanie Grace said...

I love this!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I adore Meredith! Her office is so glam. The wallpaper is the perfect inspiration for an office.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Ivy & Piper said...

Yes I'd absolutely use something like this in my home!! At this stage I'm going to need a few houses to satisfy all of my fave design styles!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so bold, I love the impact it makes in the room!