photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo of the Day 03.13.12

Pinned Image

I haven’t been able to get this image out of my head since I pinned it yesterday via my friend, Erika who posted it on her blog a while back.. Seriously—what did we do before Pinterest? It’s such a great form of inspiration and it keeps my favorite images organized. Back to the photo—originally, it was the cool leopard ottoman that drew me in, but it’s the amazing photograph that I cannot stop thinking about. The scale is amazing and it reminds me of traveling in Europe and visiting all of the old cathedrals. I am thinking about maybe doing something similar with a photo from our travels.  Stunning photograph aside, the rest of the room is pretty chic, wouldn’t you say? What is your favorite element in the room?

While we’re on the subject of Pinterest, what features would you like to see added or changed to the popular website? Personally, I’d love to be able to use a keyword search through my own boards as opposed to going through everyone’s images.

7 comments:

Tamara, Bella Boho said...

Thanks for re-posting this, it's going on my board!

I agree, keywords would be great, unfortunately we have a tendency to name our categories differently.

For now I would like to change my image on Pinterest, but it won't let me!

claudia b said...

ooooh I LOVE that photograph!!! gorg room.

The slow pace said...

It's outstanding! And a very good idea for a living room or a bedroom!

Georgina Panagiotopoulou said...

the photograph on the wall is fabulous!! but also i like the beautiful nude colour on the sofa :)

super!!!!!

georgina from: wwwinteriorstylingvoicebygeorgina.blogspot.com

Jalon Burton said...

Oh my goodness - what is NOT to love about this image... everywhere I look is magnificent! Thanks for the great inspiration. Have a great evening - Jalon

Georgina Panagiotopoulou said...

the photograph on the wall is fabulous!! but also i like the beautiful nude colour on the sofa :)

super!!!!!

georgina from: wwwinteriorstylingvoicebygeorgina.blogspot.com

Tobe | BIA said...

This space is gorgeous! No surprise - Erika finds some of the very best.

I will be the first to admit that I have been a Pinterest addict in the past. However, I guess I'm surprised there's not more concern about Pinterest's ToS. ANY image I pin belongs to them to do as they wish?? I'M liable for any unauthorized image per copyright law?? Sadly, I've been working to collect the images I "have" to keep and an considering deleting my boards...I hope things change before I have to do it! It kills me, because it's such a beautiful platform, and 1,000x better than Google search for us designerly types.