photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chic Oxfords and Jeans

Pinned Image

{Looking casual and cool, but polished nonetheless, Ashley Olsen rocks an oxford with black jeans and minimal accessories—a gold watch and some wayfarers do the trick.}

I absolutely love accessories, for both fashion and the home, which may just be why I love a chic, simple canvas on which to layer accessories. This spring, I am loving the look of classic oxford button downs with jeans. Depending on how you wear them, this look can take you almost anywhere!

Pinned Image

{This cute combo can take you from day to drinks! I love the ankle length red jeans and the sequin cardigan. She looks darling!}

Pinned Image

{Giving the look a 1970s vibe, this ensemble features a chambray shirt and wide-legged jeans. I love the look of contrasting denim here. Please don’t ever wear matching denim from head to toe!}

Pinned Image

{I love the fit of this shirt and the fact that Krystal from This Time Tomorrow has paired it with white jeans. The look is timeless.}

Pinned Image

{Cool and Simple—A white oxford + black skinnies + nude pumps = chic simplicity}

 

Do these looks suit your style? If so, which one is your favorite?

 

{Image Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this classic look!

house of earnest said...

LOVE this look!

3 Peanuts said...

I am loving this look too and have probably bought 5 different denim/chambray shirts recently. I am also obsessed with gingham and plaids.

Inés said...

Paloma, I love oxfords and jeans, comfortable and stylish tomboy style, great post!
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

The Golden Girls said...

obsessed with this look! classy but casual :) fabulous!
xx,
The Golden Girls

Penelope Poe said...

Loooove this look, thanks for giving me some needed inspiration!

gigi said...

been wondering what to do with my button down shirt I just bought! thanks for the great ideas

xo!

gigi.

food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

The slow pace said...

That would be my perfect look: simple, sophisticated and chic!

Jalon Burton said...

Happy St. Patty's Day... thanks for sharing and hope you have a lovely weekend! Jalon

Like Me Some said...

Perfect look for this weather! Always love a tailored oxford! Love it with the white!

katie said...

I love every outfit! They are making me want to stock up on oxfords!
Cheers,
Katie

designoform said...

The one with the red pants! I love it when you´re leaving a part of the shirt loose. A nice little detail :)

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I love this look. So perfectly imperfect!

Elsa de Diego said...

Love it! I am all about timeless pieces such as the Osford shirt! xoxo

Mrs C said...

These are so my style - simple relax and perfect for mommy like me. Loving the white and one on Krystal :)

http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really like the one with the red pants and the last one:) So stylish, classic and modern at the same time. Love it.