photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Makes the Rounds

Gwyneth Paltrow April 23

Gwyneth Paltrow has been making the rounds to promote her new movie, Iron Man 2 in which she stars with Robert Downey, Jr., Scarlett Johansson, and Mickey Rourke. Gwyneth is one of my personal style icons and would be my answer to the “If you could meet someone famous who would it be?” question. I admire her for her style, grace, her passion for her family, the arts, travel, food, and the Spanish culture. Needless to say, I am glad that we are getting to see a little more of her while she appears on talk shows and attends events to promote her new movie.

Gwyneth Paltrow April 30 {I love the look Gwyneth wore to Good Morning America. The pretty chiffon blouse looks great paired with that fabulous leather jacket.}

gwyneth madonna bent on learning event{Gwyneth and good friend, Madonna attended the second annual Bent on Learning event in New York. Doesn’t Gwyneth look radiant?}

 Gwyneth Paltrow April 29 {Gwyneth wore a look by Victoria Beckham to the event.}

Gwyneth Paltrow April 27 {Gwyneth in Armani Privé at the premiere of Iron Man 2. What do you think of this look? Do you like the shorts? She does have great gams!}

gwyneth chopard {Gwyneth with Kate Hudson at the Chopard 150th Anniversary Gala}

 

Did you guys see Gwyneth rap on Jimmy Fallon’s show? She’s pretty good. Maybe she got some pointers from good friend, Jay-Z. This is hilarious!


20 comments:

Leah said...

She is sooo stylish! Great pics!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

She looks fabulous, per usual.x

Carpe Diem said...

I too love her sense of style...mostly because it is simple, and elegant, and always chic. I met her while we were both freshman at UCSB; she was an Art History major and I was minoring in Art History. We got to speak when we ran into each other in the art library. She was super nice...we briefly talked about our art classes, and I commented on her black leather jacket she was wearing...I loved it. She was gracious, and I found out she was staying in the dorms across from my dorms.

Chic Coles said...

I think she is so beautiful!

alison giese Interiors said...

I have to say, I have a bit of love/hate opinion of her - but can easily admit she's never looked better. It gives new moms like me hope that even after having two babies, and seeing your body turn to mush, you CAN turn it around. I would like to know a few of her secrets to radiance, though...and don't tell me it's that macrobiotic diet! ;)

Unknown said...

she has such an amazing sense of style and a positive glow about her. that video was too funny!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I am loving it all! Esp the flowy blouse + leather jacket look and the white ensemble for the premiere.

camille said...

Such a beauty and legitimate style icon. That leather jacket and nude lace dress are TO DIE FOR! P.S. @ Carpe Diem: go UCSB/Gauchos!! :)

Anonymous said...

i everything want you see go to ready love you.

demonterius said...

i everything want you see go to ready love you.

Haven and Home said...

She is stunning!

luxeandlucid said...

We all want to hate Gwyneth because she has it all - style, beauty, talent, fame, rock star husband - but then she goobs out doing a rap with Jimmy Fallon on national television. Gotta love that girl!

Tricia ;)
Huntley & Co.
Interior Design

Lila said...

I love Gwynny. She's always dressed perfectly and never have I seen her dressed without unique and totally stylin shoes!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Megan said...

She was SO funny on Jimmy Fallon; thats why I love her- she isn't afraid to do stuff like that!

Amy @ Varnish said...

I hate her for being so pretty!

Natalie said...

I love Gywnnie- check out her cookies post on her goop blog- i can't go a week without making one of the recipes :)

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love Gwynneth too, she is one stylish lady!

Unknown said...

Gwyneth keeps her body so lean with the Tracy Anderson Method. Madonna introduced her to the method. Gwyneth fronted the money for Tracy to open her studio in Soho, NYC. That is where Gwyneth and Madonna trained to together...until they had a falling out. They are no longer buddies.

LindsB said...

Besides great style, she has amazing legs! She is a very sexy woman with great style for sure.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that fabulous leather jacket is Rick Owens. I tried one on and almost melted. So good.