photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Melissa of Reverie Daydream

Melissa of Reverie Daydream frequently blogs about the dreamiest things, naturally. From travel to art to her adorable little girl, her beautiful blog is filled with the most glorious images and touching personal anecdotes. I was smitten on my very first visit nearly a year ago. Melissa also owns a wonderful boutique by the same name. Today, she shares her inspiring “10 Things” list with us.

image001[1]

~ Nature ~ and all its splendid glory.

image002[1]

~ Books ~  transport me to so many places, time periods, and cultures while teaching me I have so much to learn.

image003[1] 

~ Yoga ~  grounds me and physically strengthens my being.

image004[1]

~ Bed ~ soft, fluffy, freshly-scented linens atop a comfortable (never wish to leave) bed.

image005[1]

~ Fresh Organic Food ~  because I truly am what I eat.

image006[1]

 ~ The Beach ~  soothes my soul.

image007[1]

 ~ Dreams ~  are the foundation of what I am and hope to become.

image008[1]

 ~ Art ~  the forever existing beauty I cherish and long for daily.

image009[2]

 ~ Travel ~  ignites the gypsy fire within.

image010[3]

 ~ Love ~  is the essence of my existence….the reason I smile and am filled with sheer bliss every. single. day.

 

[Images 1-2, 4-7, 9-10 3 & 8]

33 comments:

Hello Lover... said...

Beautiful images!

Lauren Jade said...

I adore lists and adore this post! So beautiful and from the heart.

Caroline said...

What a great list! xo Simply Beautiful!

Christina said...

melissa is one of my favorite individuals in the online community. so real and honest. love this list.

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness...gorgeous photos and I can identify so much with this list! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

loooove this list! :)

Anonymous said...

mel is a top ten blogger we simply can't live without.....just perfection.
bliss.

Carpe Diem said...

Thanks for sharing...I too can't live without books (love the bookmarkers here...tres chic), art, and my bed ...love love the comfort and warmth of my bed.

Anonymous said...

These images are beautiful. Thanks for introducing this blog to me.

Estelle Hayes said...

Melissa is the best. So of course I adore her list. Every item and each image is a little slice of perfection.

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Great list and images, a proper guest post for a lovely blog!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Gorgeous images and sentiments.xx

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

LOVELY!
Mel & her blog has encouraged me to live a simple yet beautiful life~

orange sugar home said...

excellent list - not surprised. Something good to think about. thanks!!

vicki archer said...

A beautiful list...xv

Lady Grey said...

Wow, what an incredibly inspiring collection of beautiful images!

debra@dustjacket said...

A beautiful insight into a gorgeous person.
xoxo DJ

Gigi Thibodeau said...

A beautiful, beautiful list from one of my favorite people! And now I get to explore your beautiful blog, too! xo

Erin Wallace said...

Gorgeous list from a fovorite blogger.

xo - Erin

its simple love said...

Truly a peaceful post.

Rachael

Traveling Mama said...

Melissa is one amazing girl! So inspiring too!

Laurel said...

Awe!! I adore Mel, she is such a sweet girl with a gentle soul and an eye for all that is lovely. I pretty much love all the ten she lists....lovely idea for post and lovley blog Girlie.
xoxo
Laurel

the paris apartment said...

Melissa's list is as pretty as she is! She's someone who I can always visit to get a little lift. Thank you for posting this and featuring such a special woman!

Loree said...

Books. Dreams. Love. Travel. The beach. Those are on my list too. You have a beautiful blog.

kasey said...

fabulous list!
xo

Unknown said...

What a beautiful list for such a beautiful life, Mel! Cheers.

Prairie Girl Studio said...

i am with gigi all the way ...
melissa is one of those souls who simply
makes your heart smile ... freely and with grace ...

thank you for sharing her here
in your lovely spot, paloma ... :)

sunshine,
prairiegirl

Simply Colette said...

Great! I just love Mel... and thanks to her for introducing this wonderful blog. xoxo

Laura Trevey said...

Such a great list... art, travel, and beach most definitely!!

Noel Solomon said...

A wonderful post! I feel very similar with Mel.. almost exact!

Thank you for sharing the happy thoughts~

Noel

FrenchBlue said...

A simple natural beauty she is...Inside and out, that's our Sweet Melissa!!!
XO

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just knew it would be a beautiful list coming from her!

karey m. said...

peaceful and dreamy, just like always.

well done with this list. god, i love that photo in paris.

xoxo.