photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dream Home: The Zhush

I am super excited to share today’s “Dream Home” with you as it comes from one of the most stylish bloggers I’ve encountered, Sue De Chiara from The Zhush. I am in love with this “Dream Home” as it is nothing short of spectacular! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the beach!
Hi! Sue from The Zhush here!  I'm so excited to be a part of this great "Dream House" series.  Letting my imagination run wild on one of my favorite topics for one of my favorite blogs, has been so much fun.  When Paloma asked me to participate, I knew exactly where to go for my inspiration...directly to the portfolios of some of my all time favorite architects and designers, Haynes-Roberts, Amanda Nisbet and Martensen Jones. 

My dream home would have to be a beach house...all light and airy, with high ceilings and incredible water views.  An all white state of the art kitchen would be a must, as would designer closets larger than my first studio apartment.  Hope you enjoy my little shelter fantasy here!
total. dream. kitchen.
Monster size living room meets killer water views
Dining room details: cool floors, amazing beams, + since it's a dream, my chairs have wings!
Mr. Zhush's study: uber warm and manly with the coolest sputnik
My study! All light and full of books and cool beachy artifacts
Master Bedroom:  Cool and cozy with great art and a fireplace
My son's room, cute...but not too cute and CLEAN
Oldest daughter's room: also clean!!! (what a dream!)
My purple loving younger daughter's room
The purple fantasy continues right into the guest bedroom suite
Of course the dream doesn't end here, it goes on and on...complete with wine cellar, home theatre, crafts room, play room, billiards room...you name it, I've probably dreamed it!  Thanks again Paloma!

13 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow!!!

Give me that kitchen and I'm a happy woman! :-) How could you not be? :-)

Have a lovely day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

I adore Sue and her dream home is divine...so light and airy and I agree, nothing more beautiful than a house on the water. I adore the kitchen and the purple guest suite!!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Sue is such an inspiration. She has impeccable taste. I am dying over that kitchen! It's so bright and so beautiful! I love the gray bedroom, too. So soft and relaxing!

Allison Egan said...

Amazing!! That outdoor pavilion and kitchen are my favorites! Beautiful pick!

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely love Sue's dream home, its almost as gorgeous as her real home!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a dream! Each room was better than the last. But that kitchen, I would die. Lovely!!

Karena said...

Paloma thank you for featuring Sue!!

She has such great taste I adore the lavender toned last two images as well as that first family room!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

Absolutely love the outdoor space. Dreamy!

Unknown said...

No surprise Sue this is a stunning collection of images! Sophistication at the beach, there really is nothing better.

Number Four Eleven said...

Impressive roundup! Love that kitchen, it's so nice to see something different.

-Kathryn
www.numberfoureleven.com

MyStyleVita said...

Nice post Susie! I love that red chair... reminds me of Grandma's!

xoxo Jessica @ www.mystylevita.com

Unknown said...

Paloma, Thanks for having me over to your fab blog today! It was so fun reading all the comments right now, not to mention dreaming up this little post!
xx
Sue

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

That is one perfect dream home! I'm still swooning over the kitchen!