photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, October 31, 2011

Currently Loving: Chic Convertibles

Pinned Image

I’m not a big car fanatic or anything, but lately, I have been smitten with the idea of a vintage Porsche or Mercedes convertible. There is something so chic about these particular body styles and the eras they hail from. While, I am not a convertible girl on a day to day basis, in fact, I have been eyeing the Audi Q7 SUV for some time now, I can definitely get behind the idea of slipping behind the wheel of one of these babies and cruising down the California coast with my hair wrapped in a beautiful scarf. A girl can dream! Could you see yourself driving one of these beauties?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

8 comments:

p-l-a-i-d said...

These are indeed very chic! What fun it would be to ride around in one of these beauties!

Unknown said...

YESSSS! The are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love this post. Beautiful cars.

http://amalasite.blogspot.com/

Haus and Home said...

Love these. I remember m first fave vintage convertible was the jag in Cruel Intentions. These chic cars are such a nice accessories for a scarf and big glasses :)

Fashion-isha said...

Aaah! Who wouldn't?? LOVE!
xo
Sharon

KL said...

I'll take a spin in any one of these! Simply gorgeous! x KL

Amanda said...

super sexy cars!!
xox
amanda

www.lovenycstyle.com

burlingame fitness coach said...

Hey...
All are looking too cool but i like last one that is awesome...