photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Don’t Miss It: Design Blogger Tag Sale on OKL

opener

The Design Blogger Tastemaker Tag Sale gets under way on One Kings Lane this evening at 6pm PST/9pm EST. Be sure to check it out and see what we have in store! I will have plenty of furniture, lighting, and accessories in my round-up of products. I am really looking forward to seeing what these other stylish bloggers will be offering up for sale. Get ready for some fabulous shopping!

Design-Blogger Tag Sale

If you need an invitation to One Kings Lane, click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait!!!! I'm so excited to see your collection...quite sure it's going to be fabulous!!!!

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I bought the Brno chairs. Soooooo happy.