photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Currently Loving: Black, White, and Glam All Over

Pinned Image

{This space is the definition of Parisian Chic. How stunning are the doors?}

When things get a little hectic, there is nothing quite as soothing as getting back to the basics. However,there really isn’t anything basic about these beautiful black and white spaces. Each one is infused with glamour and special touches that make it unique. Can you envision decorating your home in black and white? Which one these spaces is your favorite?

Pinned Image

{Ombré walls and a fabulous quatrefoil mirror? Yes, please!}

Pinned Image

{This bathroom features a glamorous custom vanity and gorgeous chevron marble floors. This will do. It will do just fine!}

Pinned Image

{This abstract painting wallpaper makes a very bold statement}

 

{Images via Pinterest}

8 comments:

Jean @ Flower Hillwww.flowerhilldesigncompany.blogspot.com said...

LOVE these spaces!

Sara Cate said...

I love this post's images - so bold and glamorous!

Unknown said...

Me too!!!! Love this glamorous combo like crazy!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Loved the 1st image, but I'm lost w/ the last! That really reminds me of Kelly Wearstler's foyer, which I'm HONESTLY not a big fan. :-)

But I'm w/ you... black & white can be so glamourous.

Have a wonderful day, Paloma.

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Cherisse said...

I love these rooms! My favorite is the first photo! I can live with that stripes on the floor and the lovely door!

Design Candy said...

Gorgeous combo! This is exactly what I'm dreaming up for my Halloween decor. I just blogged about it yesterday...great minds? :) Thanks for sharing!!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Oh la la. That black dining room is stunning!

Parc Alpharetta said...

This looks really expensive!