photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Fabian on Our Fifth Wedding Anniversary

anniversary mary ruffle It seems like just yesterday, we were standing before the priest at the cathedral in Monterrey exchanging our “I dos”. How time flies! In these past five years, we’ve bought a house, traveled to our dream destinations, gone through changes in our professional lives, supported one another unconditionally, and added Tate, our “puppy son” to our family. You still make me laugh everyday and know how to melt my heart. Thank you for building such a beautiful life with me. I love you more each day.

anniversary mary ruffle2

To my dear readers, I hope you are enjoying the wonderful guest posts that I have lined up while Fabian and I celebrate our anniversary in Barcelona! I hand-picked an amazing group of girls whose posts are sure to delight and inspire you. I’ll “see” you next week!

 

Image Credit: Mary Ruffle

13 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Paloma what a touching post to express what those 5 years of marriage to Fabian have meant to you. The photos are perfect as were the sentiments. Wishing you the most magnificent trip to Barcelona. 'Stuff' that only dreams are made of.
Safe travels xx deb

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

So sweet! Congrats on 5 years, that is wonderful and I am so thrilled y'all get to celebrate with a fantastic adventure!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a blast in Barcelona!

kendall k. said...

Congratulations! and have a great trip.

http://kendallkstyle.blogspot.com

Averill said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy Barcelona -- what a wonderful way to celebrate your 5th!

Lilacandgrey said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary, and have a great trip!
<33

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Happy Anniversary Paloma!

A Casa da Vá said...

that is amazing, so much love and so much growth together! hope both you have a wonderful trip to Barcelona and happy anniversary!

Marcus Design said...

So sweet, happy anniversary! I'm glad you could have time to get away and spend together, that is the most precious thing!
Nancy

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how the years just fly by? Sounds like you are married to an amazing man and I wish you both all the best in the years to come.

Enjoy Barcelona! xo

paula said...

happy anniversary!

LindsB said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have the most amazing time in Spain!!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Happy 5th you two! I'm a little late since I've been under a pile of boxes moving and unpacking:) Can't wait to catch up on the latest posts and see how your trip was!