photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 07.23.10

This room makes me happy. No, it isn’t perfect in the classical sense, but there is something quite charming about it. Perhaps it’s the mix and match chairs, the abundance of white, or the architectural features like the exposed beams and corrugated steel wall. When I look at this room, it makes me feel like I am on vacation. Doesn’t it seem like the perfect place to get away with a close group of friends?

Have a wonderful weekend! Don’t forget, Mad Men returns this Sunday. I can’t wait!

Image Credit: Michael Graydon for Canadian House and Home

5 comments:

Unknown said...

totally love the play on materials and function - the wheels on the table, different chairs, antlers on the wall - love it!

*kiss kiss* & Happy Weekend!!!
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The mix of chairs at the table makes the space! Janell

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

There is definitely really appealing! All the beautiful chairs... Nice one! Have a great weekend Paloma xo

Ashley Turner said...

I love that picture on the wall and I would love this room more if the two middle chairs were both striped.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

gorgeous. i love the pop of artwork. :) happy weekend my love. xo