photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, July 26, 2010

Emerson Made: The Clothing Line

Have you all seen EmersonMade’s new clothing line? Emerson started out with her signature flower pins, which led to a charming collection of accessories. Now, she is launching her first clothing line and it is BANANAS! I seriously love every piece, especially the fabulous Silk Dots blouse (pictured above and below).

 

{I’ve never been one to wear clothes that are too clingy or revealing. In my opinion, it’s clothes like these that are the most sexy.}

{The Silk Dots Blouse with the 1970s-inspired Old School Straight Leg Jeans}

{This outfit is perfect for so many things! Naturally, the EmersonShift is perfectly accessorized.}

{The Confetti Dress is the perfect weekend dress and would work so well with a cute jacket in early autumn. Yes, you CAN wear white after labor day!}

{The Pocket Skirt seems like it would be universally flattering. I love the easy fit and of course, the pockets.}

 

To learn more about the EmersonMade clothing line, visit their website.

21 comments:

Julie said...

I adore EmersonMade. I got one of the flower clutches awhile back and ALWAYS get stopped multiple times when I carry it. I think I need the blouse!

Emily A. Clark said...

Definitely have to check this out. I love their pins so I'm sure their clothing line will be right down my alley as well.

Anonymous said...

I've heard about their clothing line, but didn't get the chance to take a closer look. Now that you posted these beautiful pictures, I'm so in love with the simple, but so charming dresses & blouses! Emerson can do no wrong!

Welcome said...

Emerson Made is great! I have a dress of theirs and its beautiful! So, stop by my blog to see the great reveal: An entire week of giveaways!!

XOXO
Kiki

Ashley Turner said...

I love all these pieces! So classic and wearable!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I am in love with what you've showed in the line so far...heading over there now to check it all out!

Claudia Cifuentes said...

Wow -- that dots blouse with the 70s jeans! Understated sexiness! LOVE! xo

Anna @ IHOD said...

ahh sigh. I went crazy over the new line. Its brilliant and simple! ...and the styling is so well done!

Helen said...

i love love love this. thx for sharing!

Carpe Diem said...

I too love skirts and dresses with pockets. Her clothing line incorporates the clean lines and timeless elegance every woman needs in her closet.

franca maisha said...

ahw I love her blog! her outfits are so simple yet classy! thanks for sharing! xx

Mango Gal said...

I absolutely love the clothing line, especially the blouses.

Heather said...

I'm in love! That white dress is amazing! Must have it

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahh I looooooove it all!

Chic Coles said...

This is so much fun! I LOVE it :) So flirty and fun!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Amazing! Such great pieces!x

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Very pretty and relaxed :)

xo
Edyta
http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

a blonde and a brunette said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to check it out - I had no idea! I already want to move to their farm! Love Emersonmade!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

So cute! I think this would fit my new wife personality perffeccctlyyy :)

Kelli said...

I LOVE THESE~Thank you for sharing~

Kelli

Sketch42 said...

That top is AMAZING.