photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 23, 2010

Grant K. Gibson’s Designer Tag Sale on One Kings Lane!

grant okl

Be sure not to miss Grant K. Gibson’s much-anticipated Tastemaker Tag Sale on One King’s Lane tomorrow morning! Grant, who is as sweet as he is talented, has some amazing finds in store for us. The items pictured above are just a small sampling of what will be available on One King’s Lane tomorrow at 10:00 am CST. How fabulous is that lamp?

Both sets of pillows are gorgeous as well. You know I have a weakness for Greek key anything and I believe the beautiful ikat (Tilbury Lapis from Kravet) print is the same that was used on Charlotte’s (played by Julianne Moore) headboard in the movie, A Single Man. In addition, the talented photographer, Karyn Millet will also be hosting a Tastemaker Tag Sale on OKL tomorrow morning, so there will be plenty of wonderful shopping to do!

10 comments:

Chic Geek said...

Lovely! Thanks for the heads-up!

Linda in AZ * said...

*DITTO to "Chic Geek", my friend!!!! Many thanks!!

Best,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Lilacandgrey said...

Oh Thanks! I'll have to check it out!
<3

Ashley Turner said...

That lamp is amazing!!!

Carpe Diem said...

Great finds...I receive emails every morning at 5 am from One Kings Lane, so I know I won't forget.

Hello Lover... said...

Thank you so much for the heads up - this is amazing!

Shannon Fricke said...

Love that headboard (and have just borrowed the movie to watch tonight!)

European Chic said...

The lamps, I love the lamps but do they ship to Europe?

Grant K. Gibson said...

Thank you so much for the feature!
The OKL sale has been a huge hit this morning. Thanks for your great picks!

Betsy said...

Hi! I love your blog - I just wanted to share with your readers that there is a Tilbury Lapis available at Calico Corners for ~$30/yard!! I think it's a cotton print, vs. the linen Kravet one, but it looks the *same*. I'm tempted to buy some and try to make pillows.

xoxo