photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Birthday Wish

I am completely humbled at the amazing outpouring of support for High Gloss, the new style magazine that I announced yesterday. I’m sure my sudden and frequent trips to California must make a little more sense now! In all seriousness, it means so much to me to have the support of my readers and the blog community in this new endeavor. Yesterday was so incredible. I received so many kind comments and encouraging emails and I know that my fabulous team did, too. We are all so touched and are so grateful that some people are looking forward to reading High Gloss as much as we are looking forward to sharing it with you.

As if announcing a new style magazine wasn’t enough excitement for one week, today is my birthday! I would love nothing more for my birthday than a little help from my friends. Please help us to spread the word about High Gloss by liking us on Facebook, tweeting about the magazine, or blogging about our exciting new endeavor. We have quite an exciting line-up in store and really hope to thrill you in January when our first issue premieres!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your readership, friendship, and support.

Every Good Wish,

Paloma

27 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

BEYOND excited!! and Happy Happy Birthday!!
<3 Cara
"KEEP CALM" A Giveaway is Going On!!

alison giese Interiors said...

All the hard work to put together such a consistently wonderful blog, and now the new ezine is paying off. You deserve it - have a great birthday!

Laura Trevey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Paloma! I hope your wishes come true :)

Your blogging friend!
Laura

The Purse-a-holic said...

Looking forward tot he mg! and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

What a great birthday you are going to have!!! This is all so exciting!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats again on High Gloss!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Beyond excited for you!
Happy Birthday -- so young and what a milestone.
Best of luck to you and to the High Gloss team -- it's gonna be good.
Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Done and done on Twitter and Facebook! Have a great birthday!

Janette Mallory Interior Design, Inc said...

Happy Birthday fellow Scorpio! Mine in on the 12th. janette mallory

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Happy Birthday Paloma! Have a great one! I'm so glad you're here because, as you know, yours was one of the first blogs I ever read. And how appropriate for you to be teaming with Erin- hers was probably the second blog I read, which I found through you! :) Congrats again!

Krista Eliason / DesigningLuxury.com said...

I really love your site! So inspiring!!!

Jordin- I Love That! said...

How awesome!! Can't wait to see it!! Happy Birthday!

little luxury list said...

Happy birthday my dear! Congratulations on what will be a very cool magazine. We look forward to it!

Talia said...

Warmest wishes for a day filled with love, joy and peace!


Celebrate YOUR day!

mrsplainjane said...

ahh, love the ranunculus- I wish I was closer to drop by a bouquet. We'll celebrate belatedly! So happy your birthday coincides with such an amazing week. :)
Much love and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Unknown said...

Que los cumplas felíz Paloma!!!
Have a great day and may all your wishes come true. Your gift has already been published in my FB. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos!! Que celebres mucho mas! Super excited for the new online mag!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a day behind....so just hearing about this exciting adventure. I know it will be beyond fabulous. Am happy to give a shout out to my readers about it!
~ Elizabeth

Jennifer said...

happiest birthday wishes, Paloma! and best of luck in your exciting new endeavor!

Miss E said...

Congrats on your exciting news from yesterday! And wishing you a very very happy birthday today!

JessTiede said...

Happy Birthday! The ranunculus arrangement in the photo is beautiful!

Marie said...

Happy birthday! Wish you all the best :)
xoxo Marie

*** said...

Happy Birthday Paloma! Congratulations again on the upcoming magazine!

rali

So Haute said...

How did I miss that it was your birthday?! Happy belated Birthday Paloma!! Hope you had a great one!!

One Sparkly Life said...

I love the look of High Gloss and can't wait!! Given me so much inspiration to start a creative project of my own. It's a thrill to see other people succeeding regardless of the arena. So you go girl! I look forward to seeing the result of your amazing efforts!

Apt. #34 said...

super excited for you!!