Today the lovely Erin of Apartment 34 will be sharing the “10 Things” she can’t live without. Erin’s blog is always filled with delicious images and delightful inspiration for both fashion and interior design. She has such a lovely sensibility that is truly reflected in her list of things she cannot live without.
1. A warm cup of coffee to start my day. After the husband and I honeymooned in Italy this summer I'm half awake and fussy-headed without my morning cappuccino.
2. The highest heel - I'm already 5'11'' but my husband is 6'6" so I'm just trying to meet him eye-to-eye!
3. The change in seasons - the shift from summer to fall, winter to spring always feels like a new beginning.
4. An eye catching cocktail ring. It's my go-to accessory. You can take a pair of jean and white tee and dress the whole look up with just the right ring.
5. A long leisurely meal. I love food, especially when it's home cooked, shared with dear family and great friends. There is nothing better than gathering together in the kitchen with a delicious glass of wine to cook and then around the dinning room table for laughter, food and fun. There's no better way to spend a Friday evening!
6. Couch time ~ with a warm throw, a comfy pillow and a stack of the latest glossies and I am one very happy camper.
7. Fresh flowers - they're my absolute favorite way to brighten any space. When peony season comes around, you should see my house - I go more than just a little crazy.
8. A great bag - I'm usually on the move from dusk till dawn so I need to be able to bring a good chunk of my life along with me.
9. Blogging - it's my daily outlet for all things in life that I love, admire or covet!
10. Chloe! My 10 month old Frenchie - no matter how bad my day, I smile from ear to ear to when I see that face.