photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Erin of Apartment 34

apartment 34

Today the lovely Erin of Apartment 34 will be sharing the “10 Things” she can’t live without. Erin’s blog is always filled with delicious images and delightful inspiration for both fashion and interior design. She has such a lovely sensibility that is truly reflected in her list of things she cannot live without.

SCAN0624 via haute design[1]

1. A warm cup of coffee to start my day. After the husband and I honeymooned in Italy this summer I'm half awake and fussy-headed without my morning cappuccino.

81112_fr_l brian atwood via netaporter[1]

2. The highest heel - I'm already 5'11'' but my husband is 6'6" so I'm just trying to meet him eye-to-eye!

tumblr_law8paWAkk1qzbqbwo1_400[1]

3. The change in seasons - the shift from summer to fall, winter to spring always feels like a new beginning.

tiffany_&_co via blueproof road[1]

4. An eye catching cocktail ring. It's my go-to accessory. You can take a pair of jean and white tee and dress the whole look up with just the right ring.

0509-GT-TY08.01

5. A long leisurely meal. I love food, especially when it's home cooked, shared with dear family and great friends. There is nothing better than gathering together in the kitchen with a delicious glass of wine to cook and then around the dinning room table for laughter, food and fun. There's no better way to spend a Friday evening!

tumblr_lbrunbcPeP1qzbqbwo1_400 via everything fab[1]

6. Couch time ~ with a warm throw, a comfy pillow and a stack of the latest glossies and I am one very happy camper.

tumblr_lbmmlcAiyW1qzbqbwo1_400 via everything fab[1]

7. Fresh flowers - they're my absolute favorite way to brighten any space. When peony season comes around, you should see my house - I go more than just a little crazy.

zara bag[1]

8. A great bag - I'm usually on the move from dusk till dawn so I need to be able to bring a good chunk of my life along with me.

design_whiteinspiration via simplyseleta

9. Blogging - it's my daily outlet for all things in life that I love, admire or covet!

IMG_0497[1]

10. Chloe! My 10 month old Frenchie - no matter how bad my day, I smile from ear to ear to when I see that face.

14 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh I love seeing Erin here, her list is an absolute delight!

Uncle Beefy said...

Great list, Erin! I called it on the shoes! Yay! And then to end it off with that sweet pic of Chloe?!! J'adorable! :)

Laura Trevey said...

Hi Erin!

Fun to see you over here... love your selection, and that you started the list off with coffee ~ a must!

xoxo

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Such beautiful images to match a beautiful lady! Erin is as sweet as she seems. Thanks for sharing her 10 things!

Alaina

little luxury list said...

Yellow (or any bright) cocktail rings- definitely! Great list!

*** said...

Love Erin's blog. Her list was a delight to read.

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Amanda said...

Any way we can find out where the great bag featured in #8 comes from? I love it!!

Unknown said...

CasaBrasi, I believe the bag is from ZARA. :)

Unknown said...

Loved Erin's list- delightful!

Lyndsy said...

Great List Erin! Chloe is adorable!

Mrs. French said...

Love erin's list. I so didnt realize your husband is as tall as mine. Although I am only 5'3, no pair of heels can get me even close :)

Apt. #34 said...

Thanks all for such sweet comments and thank to Paloma for featuring my list! And yes, the bag is from Zara - the line I'm currently and enviously lusting after. Anyone have one in town I can send on a shopping spree for me?!

quintessence said...

Love her picks. Especially love the shot with the peonies (my favorites) and that beautiful Zara bag - who would have thought? Their line this fall was amazing - there's a cape I've been coveting!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Great list - I didn't realize Erin and I are the same height!! Nice!! Always cool to come across other tall girls :)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984