photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, December 6, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 12.06.13


This week's "Fabulous Room" is a striking, glamorous bathroom designed by On Madison in Pasadena, California and photographed by Eric Staudenmaier. The space definitely leans a bit more modern, which I really like. It is a departure on my neo-traditional taste. The crisp, light grey walls are the perfect canvas for the stunning marble floors and modern light fixtures. I like that the designer chose abstract art for the space. The piece behind the tub seems tailor-made for the room. 


{The sole dose of color comes from this lovely, tufted chocolate velvet chair. The glamour quotient gets a major boost from the custom mirrored vanity and Venetian mirror.}

Have a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

Emma said...

This is fabulous!

The marble is so beautiful, the mirror is lit well with the two matching sconces, the mirrored sink is amazing and the orchids are a nice touch as well. Wow!

Brandyn said...

That floor and tufted chair are stunning!

D said...

That tub is gorgeous!

Simply Modern Home said...

Stunning! One of the best bathrooms I've seen in a while. Pinning! :)

Avente Tile said...

What a glamorous marble bathroom! I don't think I would ever leave this space. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The vanity is amazing. Who made it?

Unknown said...

@Anonymous Unfortunately, I couldn't find who made it when I was researching this post. I am pretty certain it must be a custom piece. Thanks for reading LDV!

On Madison said...

Thank you for featuring us! xo, On Madison