photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Save the Date: Two Special Trunk Shows at a bientot

a bientot store

I have raved about my love of Houston boutique, a bientot on more than one occasion. If you’ve ever visited, you’ve probably raved about it as well since it is a veritable candy store for grown women! They have so many fabulous accessories: jewelry, handbags, scarves, throw pillows, you name it. Everything is perfectly curated, providing a fabulous array of items for every style, age, and budget. This week, a bientot will be hosting two very special trunk shows just in time for the holidays.

a bientot2

a bientot5

a bientot3

a bientot4

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm going! My little sister has worked there for years!

New England fine living said...

I wish I lived closer, but thank you for sharing this. I have a store and I am always looking for inspirations myself.

Unknown said...

I love my sponsor :) Hopefully one day I'll get to visit in person!

Alicia B. Designs said...

UM enjoy! WHY do I live so far!?!?!

xoxo
Alicia B

North of 25A said...

I would LOVE to go to this! So sorry that NY is too far for a field trip Houston.
Best,
Colleen