photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013 LDV Gift Guide: For the Decor-Obsessed

As an interior decorator and design blogger, I always have an eye out for chic home accents, so naturally, I want every last item in today's gift guide for the decor-obsessed! You'll find classic, timeless pieces for more traditional tastes as well as some on-trend items for those with slightly edgier taste who like to be on the cusp of what is happening and update their decor frequently. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it bad that I want like every single one of these things?!! Especially all those pretty coffee table books!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

loving the blue obelisks and those adorable (what i'm hoping are) salt and pepper shakers.

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

Great picks! I have the gold urchin and covet the obelisks.

The Famous Home said...

Design books, trays, and decorative objects… yes, yes, and yes please.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a great throw blanket for a gift. I just purchased a Pendleton blanket as a gift for a friend. Kraff's Clothing

preppylove said...

It's all perfect!! I've been really wanting that leopard pillow.