photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Design Decoded: A Soothing Bathroom

Mirror Image | Hello, it's Dominique from Comfy Cozy Couture with my first "Design Decoded" series post! I'm so excited to be one of the newest contributors here at La Dolce Vita. My posts will be full of inspiring and chic spaces and all the ways you can achieve a similar look without breaking the bank.
Today I'm talking bathrooms. This inspiring space is cool, calm, and the perfect place to relax after a long, hard day. It has a simple yet sophisticated style and the cowhide definitely makes a statement. It's one of my favorite ways to add texture and pattern to any space to make it feel glamorous. See for yourself...
Blue-and-White-Bathroom-Space
Here is how I would recreate the look:
Bathroom Design, Blue & White Bathroom, Cowhide 
Shop this look:
Wisteria French Gilt Mirror (or here) | Wayfair Brindle cowhide (or here) | Overstock ceramic garden stool (or here) | Circa Lighting E.F Chapman Sconce | PB Single Sink console | Aqua Gobi Bath Towels | Kravet Grasscloth wallpaper (to the trade) | Marble + Brass soap dispenser | White marble canister

Thanks for having me, Paloma! I hope you will visit me at Comfy Cozy Couture or via Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you re-created the look! A cowhide rug is on my dream home wishlist...wouldn't fly right now in an apt. ;) Happy Holidays!
Xx
Lauren M.

Unknown said...

THanks so much for having me!! XoXo

Kelsey said...

Thanks for posting Dominique, this image is the bathroom of one of our lovely leaders at Blue Print in Dallas (Cynthia Collins / Collins Interiors!) We love it so much too and posted about it recently on our blog! Would love a link back to us if possible, thanks again!

www.blueprintstore.com

http://blueprintstore.com/blog/design-tip-tuesday-ditch-the-bath-mat/