photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 LDV Gift Guide: For Him

I used to think that men were harder to shop for than women because it seemed like there were fewer things to choose from for them. However, the tides have turned and after being with my husband for so long (married for 8 + years and together for nearly 13), I feel like I am really in tune with his style and interests at this point. It might be an issue if I weren't! As time has passed, I have also refined my own eye as an editor and know exactly what I like, whether it's for my closet or for his, so I am really excited about this gift guide! I literally want to buy every last item for Fabian. I get a lot of enjoyment out of finding the right gift for someone and I feel like I really got it right with this guide-- at least for the men in my life, and hopefully for the ones in yours, too.

You'll find lots of great options here for everyone from your husband or boyfriend, your brother, BFF, or even your dad. There are classic, sure-fire bets if you're still getting to know each other-- sweaters, button-down shirts, timeless Ray-Ban Aviators, and a great Kiehl's gift set for a steal (I got it for Fabian last Christmas and he's hooked on their products now.); as well as picks for the guy who embraces color, can rock a little man jewelry, or has a penchant for cars. 





1 comment:

alicia said...

So many fun picks! I know my boyfriend would like a lot of these things.