photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inspiring Design: Club Monaco Flagship Store

club monaco women's lounge

{The Lounge in the Women’s Dressing Room is my Favorite Space—So Chic!}

If you are anything like me, you might be guilty of favoring beautifully designed shops and restaurants over others that may have good merchandise and food, but where the design pales in comparison. One such spot is the newly remodeled Club Monaco Flagship store in New York. Though I haven’t visited it yet, the new Club Monaco store is definitely on my list of places to visit the next time I am in New York. Located on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan’s Flat Iron district, the 20,000 square foot space was renovated and transformed from a mere retail store into a veritable lifestyle destination featuring a bookstore operated by the Strand along with a coffee shop, and a flower shop. The flagship is also home to a Women’s Floor including clothing, accessories, and a shoe shop. The men’s floor includes an area with clothing from the regular Club Monaco line as well as a shop within shop called “Made in USA” displaying goods that are exactly that—made in the USA. Let’s take a little virtual tour, shall we?

club monaco women's

{The Women’s Floor}

club monaco women's accessories

{Women’s Shoe Shop}

club monaco flower shop

{The Flower Shop}

Club Monaco-mosphere

{The Bookstore}

club monaco stairs

{The Staircase Leading to the Men’s Floor}

club monaco men's

{Men’s Clothing}

club monaco men's detail       {A Detailed Shot of the Men’s Clothing Area}

club monaco made in usa {Made in the USA}

club monaco acl

{I am crazy about this vignette—the sconces, the lacquered woodwork, the marble fireplace and accessories, that floor, the chairs… I love it all!}

Snip20131216_46



Signature-3

 

{Images 1-9 via Style Intel |  Image 10 via A Continuous Lean}

13 comments:

Rebecca { MyDarlingHouse} said...

This really is such a gorgeous store! I've stalked their instagram pics of it so much it's a little embarrassing :)

preppylove said...

Wow beautiful!! It even has a flower shop and a bookstore?? I feel like I could kill a ton of time there...

Maurie said...

Amazing…now on my bucket list!

Tanja Ayesha said...

it looks amazing. http://www.a-touch-of-luxe.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Truly fabulous Paloma!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Squeak said...

Oh my God, I could LIVE in that store! Gorgeous!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

such a gorgeous space! xx

BreakfastWithKateMoss said...

Wow, stunning! The first Club Monaco just opened here in London and it's beautiful. Do you know who heads up their retail design? Would love to see more of their work. Thanks!

Unknown said...

@BreakfastwithKateMoss: I couldn't find who does their store design, but I do know that Club Monaco is owned by Ralph Lauren, so I am sure that they have their own internal design team spearheading store design. Thanks for reading LDV!

Elizabeth // The Now said...

I went there a few weeks ago when I was in New York and fell in love. I wish my home looked like that store…actually, I may just move in! xoxo

Lola said...

Architecture and store design by atelier design www.atelierdesignny.com

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola said...

Architecture and interior design by atelier design www.atelierdesignny.com