photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Get the Look: Holiday Party Chic

Hello LDV readers! I’m Valerie from chronicles of him & her. As a new contributor, I’m so excited to share my first “Get the Look” post with all of you.  In this series I plan to take inspiring celebrity looks and provide us with some ways to re-create them in our own closets. With holiday parties on all of our minds, I can’t think of a better time to kick it off…
Today’s post is all about looking our best for formal office parties with colleagues or festive cocktail affairs with friends. When I was searching for inspiration I looked back at my recent pins & my stack of fashion magazines. Immediately I noticed a few things: sparkles, winter white or black on black & statement coats. Here are the outfits on my radar:




Perfect for a formal office party, this look is conservative so it won’t offend the boss but still on trend with winter white and statement accessories. Pull your hair out of your face with an easy chignon and you are ready to impress!
Shop the Look:


This look is perfect for a festive cocktail party with friends! Curl your hair with some beach waves, apply a swipe of lip gloss... and don't forget to sip some bubbles. Cheers!

{source: image 1 and image 2}
PS: Thank you for having me, Paloma! I hope you will visit me at chronicles of him & her or via Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love dresses with panels because they always create the most feminine curves!

xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN.COM//Giveaways