photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Currently Obsessed: Emerson Fry

image
{Does it get any chicer than this? I love Emerson Fry’s new A-Line Mod Top.}
I remember back when Emerson Fry was EmersonMade, a line of tabletop accessories and handmade flower pins reminiscent of Carrie Bradshaw which eventually went on to launch a clothing line in 2010. Fast forward about three years and Emerson Fry has proven to be an ultra-chic contemporary line. Last season, Emerson produced several gorgeous coats that I lusted after and this season, she has really nailed it. There are so many pieces in her current collection that I absolutely adore. The pieces are all very versatile and timeless—the kind of clothes you’ll wear forever. Each piece, like the Emerson Fry girl is chic, effortless, and cool. I want to be the Emerson Fry girl—this collection is just that good!
image
{The Big Geo print on this A-Line Mod Top is gorgeous! It’s deco glam meets mod sixties in the best way possible.}
image
{I featured this classic white Safari Dress in this month’s Lust List. Can you blame me for featuring it again? So good!}
image
{I’m obsessed with the Bib Shirt Dress, shown here in Railroad. The cut is flattering and timeless and this is one of Emerson Fry’s most versatile pieces. It can be worn as a dress, shirt, or tunic. Love, love, love it!}
image
image
{The Bib Shirt Dress Worn as a Shirt}
image
image
{I love the Emerson Pockets Blouse in this sunny yellow.}
image
{The T-Snap Dress in Navy and Green is another super versatile piece.}
image
{The Keyhole Dress in the Rain Print is such a great summer piece.}
image
{Emerson Fry’s Leopard Print is so good! I love the color and scale of her pattern, shown here in the Pull Tab Skirt.}
image
{There’s a wait list for the Mod Coat Dress in Big Geo and I can’t say that I’m surprised. It’s such a fabulous print on a universally flattering cut.}
image
{The Mod Coat Dress in Big Geo shown as a Dress}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved everyone of those outfits!