photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 05.24.13

This week, I'm loving this amazing kitchen by Studio William Hefner. It is bold, glamorous, and classic all at once. I love the white marble countertops, white cabinetry, and black island as well as the black and white marble checkerboard floors. What I love most are the amazing cabinets (filled with blue and white pottery) in the passthrough area from the kitchen into the dining room? Isn't it fabulous? The glimpse of the dining room is pretty chic too, from the red Chippendale chairs, marble-topped bistro table and red tole lantern. I love every last detail in this space!
The lovely and talented Kate LeSueur photographed my house yesterday for a fun, upcoming feature! We had so much fun together and she got some beautiful shots. I can't wait to share the photos, feature, and some very exciting news with you. Stay tuned and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

5 comments:

Anne said...

The red! The blue! The floors! Excuse me while I wipe off my drool.
-Anne
www.hammer-and-heels.com

Alexa said...

Oh wow. Everything about it is making me swoon! Great find!

Ada (new york) said...

I love the see-through cabinets (makes the space feel larger - airier) ... genius! Looking fwd to see the pics of your home!!

Liz Carroll said...

Love this!! Can't wait to see the pictures from your photo shoot!!

diane said...

I love this kitchen as it is almost identical to my new kitchen remodel and I had not even seen this photo.
The pass through and clear glass cupboards are my favorite and always garner comments from people who visit.