photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LDV Top 10: Wedge Sandals


 {These ultra-chic ladies each finished off their fabulous outfits with a pair of stylish wedges.}
 

The right pair of wedges can take you from day to night in the warmer months which is exactly why I adore wedge sandals. On top of the fact that they are stylish, they also tend to be so much more comfortable than regular heels. They can look fabulous with dressier outfits as shown above and work just as well with casual ensembles a la Jennifer Aniston, as seen below. This season, I am all about the wedge!
{Jennifer Aniston in her Beloved Stuart Weitzman Wedge Espadrille Sandals}
{Kristin Cavallari in the Sogno Wedges she Designed for Chinese Laundry}
 
 


LDV Top 10: Wedge Sandals
LDV Top 10: Wedge Sandals

What type of sandals do you wear the most: wedges, flats, or regular heels?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wedges are so easy and effortless, not to mention comfortable! Love the items you picked.

Karena said...

Adore wedges Paloma, the lower heeled are fabulous and best for me!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

have the stuart Weitzman ones that jen aniston wears.they add some serious height!

Lyn said...

My favorite one is number 5 :)
I also have a pair of wedges and absolutely love them, can't wait for the weather to good better so I have the chance to wear them !
xx
http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

Jamie said...

Hi Hi - who makes the snakeskin wedges in #3??

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie! Sorry about that. It looks like I had used the wrong link for #3, but I have fixed it now. The sandals are by Steve Madden. Thanks for stopping by!

Fashion Addict said...

Great shoes! Love the all!
Marta
http://www.addictedtofashionforever.com/

Anonymous said...

Love wedges! I live in the French Quarter of New Orleans - nothing but uneven slate sidewalks. Have worn wedges day in and day out for years and they are always in my suitcase when I travel. Safe footing with style! Love the styles you chose.