photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lust List: May 2013

As soon as I started laying out my “Lust List” for this month I realized that some things never change. My love of a black and white palette, classic shapes, large totes, and great accessories endures. For a moment, I thought about editing my list of May must-haves to include some color, but decided to stay true to the list I had subconsciously compiled. From a great safari dress by Emerson Fry that I would surely live in all summer long and a fabulous gold pendant necklace to two pairs of sandals designed by The Hills alum Kristin Cavallari (who knew she’d turn out to be so chic!) and some show-stopping pieces for the home including a jaw-dropping etagere by Worlds Away, this month’s Lust List is sure to stay on my mind for a long time to come!
image

image
image
image

3 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am right there with ya, Paloma! I love the classics and my tastes don't change through the seasons much. Love the dress!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely drawn to black and white...even in my house!!! As much as I want to branch out, I find myself always lusting after black!! Um Kristen Cavalari is ridiculous!! I think her body is better now than before she had a baby!!! xo

celesteandpearl.blogspot.com said...

Paloma, We're absolutely obsessed with graphic black and white stripes right now, and we love them off of the metal furniture you're showing too! (We even recently did a post on graphic black and white stripes, both in fashion and home.) That chair is great!

Thanks for inspiring as always!

Warmest,
Liz and Lo

{celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}