photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 07.27.12

megan winters2

Hi, friends! How has your week been? Mine has flown by and I’m pretty exhausted since I’ve been busy preparing for a weeklong photoshoot in New York for work starting next Monday. I’ve got a million things to do at the office today and a list about a mile long of errands and things to do this weekend before I leave. Naturally, I have work on the brain, which is why I am currently loving this fabulous studio belonging to Chicago interior designer, Megan Winters. The space is bright, super-organized, and colorful—the perfect space for a creative person to work in!

MW_Portfolio_ - 152

{This long island provides plenty of workspace as well as storage underneath. I really like the bright white and blue color palette. The lanterns above the island are pretty great, too!}megan winters

{This Bengal Bazaar-swathed area provides the perfect space for meeting with clients or having team lunches. At first glance, the triptych looked like a map, but upon closer inspection, I realized that it is actually a cool abstract print depicting a horse.}

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Images via Megan Winters}

7 comments:

Ann said...

One lovely room,
and the lighting is an eye-catcher.

Blair Friedeman said...

I used to work for Megan and it really is an amazing work space!!! Functional and inspiring!

carolyn bradford said...

What a fun place to work! I love the black lanterns in the top picture!

Junell said...

Lantern Love!

Laura Trevey said...

It sounds like you are busy busy ~ and when you are doing what you love, that makes it all worthwhile!!

Laura | Bright Bold and Beautiful blog

Unknown said...

WOW! Love the lanterns and the bold fabrics!! Have a great weekend!

www.donnaviningblog.com

House of Clark said...

Gorgeous images as always.

www.houseofclark.blogspot.com