photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Currently Loving: Glamorous Bathrooms

Pinned Image
{As Glam as it Gets: Mirrored Panels on the Walls, Gorgeous Lighting and Tilework, and Marble Washstands with Lucite Legs—Love it!}
I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July yesterday. I have to say, it felt strange having a day off in the middle of the week, but I'll take what I can get! I am currently obsessed with these glamorous bathrooms and have been dreaming of someday having a space like any one of these.They each have loads of marble, classic details, and graphic patterns or bold brass hardware, making for an ultra-glamorous look. Which is your favorite?
Pinned Image
{Designed by Jamie Herlzinger, this ultra-glamorous bath features the most amazing, graphic tile.}
Pinned Image
{What it must feel like to be on top of the world. One must feel like a million bucks starting the day out with this view.}
{Gorgeous, Timeless Combination of Marble, Crystal, and loads of Polished Nickel Hardware and Trim}
Pinned Image
{Delicious Combination of Marble and Brass Hardware}
Pinned Image
{I love the wallpaper used in this powder bath as well as the cool sink. I would have used a more glamorous mirror for juxtaposition against the sink, but I love it nonetheless. It looks like the map is an aerial view of Paris. Does anyone know who makes this wallcovering?}
Pinned Image
{I am seriously in love with the amazing bathroom Bailey McCarthy of Peppermint Bliss designed for her lucky husband. It’s so good!}

{Images via Pinterest unless Otherwise Noted}

9 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

Oh my gosh….they are all so beautiful but the last one is definitely my top pick! I'm marking this for sure or pinning it! I loved the first one too! Thanks for sharing these!

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Love the black and white!!! They are all fab.
I know what you mean the day off in the middle of the week it was a bit strange but kind of fun! :)

Have a great rest of the week!

~Edyta
http://www.edytaandco.com/blog-4/

Kristen said...

All the marble is too die for. If only my bathroom looked like any of these!

cosplay costumes said...

OMG!The bathrooms are incredibly beautiful!All of them are amazing!

Ordinette said...

what an indescribable feeling it would be to have a bath with that amazing skyscrapers view.
laura

Ordinette said...

what an indescribable feeling it would be to have a bath with that amazing skyscrapers view.
laura

Ordinette said...

what an indescribable feeling it would be to have a bath with that amazing skyscrapers view.
laura

Claudine said...

I suppose you could always have wallpaper made of an aerial image. The Novogratz's are forever creating oversized images and hanging them as wallpaper.

Claudine

http://duggal.com/connect/get-connected/home-by-novogratz-wallpaper

LiveLaughDecorate said...

The aerial wallpaper is my fav. They are all amazing.