photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Closet Confidential: Fall Trends

Hi LDV readers! It's Liz again with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I want to talk about Fall trends. I know it's scary to think about fall when the US is experiencing a ridiculous heat wave, but I have to say that I am really looking forward for whats to come when the days decide to cool off.
 





 
So I have to ask, what trends are you looking forward to this fall? I am pretty excited to swoop up a pleated leather mini and some fun new prints.
 
Until next time! Have a stylish week!
 
{image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm excited about all of these! I think the embellished collar is definitely next on my must list.

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

All such great inspiration! Is it sad I'm already ready for fall fashion?

The Goods Design said...

Great round-up of fall trends! I clearly have a few things to add to my shopping list now!

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to try prints and plaids together, looks dreamy!