photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Color Dose: Bright Pink

Hello, everyone!  I'm happy to be back today with another Color Dose post.  When I was thinking of what color to feature it seemed there was only one option for this week...bright, bold, PINK!  (It is Valentine's week, after all.)  Bright pink can be a bit intimidating, but used as an accent it can be quite lovely, and even sophisticated. Here are a few ways to bring a dose of pink into your space:

inspiration images: left | right
SHOP: (1) Serena & Lily Pink Gumdrop Pendant (2) Jonathan Adler Hot Pink and Natural Nixon Throw (3) Layla Grace Currey and Company Maharani Chandelier  (4) Leif Savon de Marseille Hand Soap in Wild Rose  (5) Kate Spade Market Street Pink Oval Platter  (6) Leif Salad Serving Set  (7) Jonathan Adler Fuschia Moroccan Pouf  (8)  Leif Agate Bookends  (9) Madeline Weinrib Hot Pink Bellini Pillow

Would you add this color to your home? Which item is your favorite?

15 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

ohhhh I like everything! That Moroccan puff and gumdrop pendant are especially pretty. :)


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Tonia Lee Smith said...

So many options to add that special pop of pink to a room. Great round up.

Jalon Burton said...

What a beautiful way to bring a little 'Spring' inside! I love a pop of color - my stand-by POP is usually RED but this PINK is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing... have a terrific Thursday

Annie said...

I love this for a pop of color! Just a little bit backs a bit punch.

Montse said...

Que bonito queda un poco de color...

toves sammensurium said...

Suddenly became a Pink-a-Hollc ;))))
Perfectly springly and refreshing this time of the year:)
Tove:)

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Pink is my FAVORITE color, and while I often incorporate it into my wardrobe, I don't really use it in my home...I love your picks and I think it would be so fun to add a few pops of bright pink to my place! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Alexis said...

Love the color pink. Fun finds. Fabulous K is one of my favorite Dallas bloggers!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

Paloma - have you ever tried that Rose Hand Soap??? I always want to buy it for the packaging, but never tried it :)

Bethany
http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/02/planter-love.html

Anonymous said...

Have been loving this color as well!!

Natalie Dressed said...

I would love to add hot pink to my apartment, but I would definitely have to balance it out with more masculine pieces or else my fiance is going to think it's too girly...boys! I love the pillow and the throw!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Love them all, especially those agate book ends!

Unknown said...

Bethany, yes I have tried it. It smells really good, but my favorite Savon Marseille scent is the fig.

Casa Très Chic said...

Since it's summer here in Brasil, I have seen this beautiful color a lot lately.
Hugs
Tereza

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

This post and color makes me inexplicably happy! Maybe you should write a post on how to convince my husband to let me do this to our apt decor?!?!? :)