Thursday, September 8, 2011


Guest Editors post

Just in time for Fashion Week to get under way, Piperlime has announced a stellar line-up of guest editors to curate picks for their site. Joining Rachel Zoe, are style darlings Olivia Palermo, Rachel Bilson, and Byrdie Bell. Which of these stylish ladies is your favorite?

{Olivia Palermo}

{Rachel Bilson}

{Byrdie Bell}

{Rachel Zoe}


Julie Khuu said...

Seriously just got done perusing all their picks! Love this lineup, Plime's totally onto something!

Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I can't wait to check out Olivia's picks! She is my favorite :)


Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i didn't like their selections they made for Piperlime - did you? - i love their OWN personal style tho!

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Emily said...

LOVE them all... but RB is probably my fav!

scsd said...

..hmm.... olivia's style for sure, but rachel bilson's personality by far!

blair @ scsd

The enchanted home said...

Think Rachel and Olivia are tied for me. I love both styles, though Rachels is a tad more "me" I think both are beautiful girls who are very chic! Not as familiar wtih Byrdie.

Punctuation Mark said...

i love their style... especially Olivia's

Karlita said...

Hard to choose but Olivia is my favorite!

Crissy said...

Olivia Palermo, hands down!

Crissy said...

Love them all, but can't wait to see Olivia Palermo's picks!