photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Olivia.Rachel.Byrdie

Guest Editors post

Just in time for Fashion Week to get under way, Piperlime has announced a stellar line-up of guest editors to curate picks for their site. Joining Rachel Zoe, are style darlings Olivia Palermo, Rachel Bilson, and Byrdie Bell. Which of these stylish ladies is your favorite?

{Olivia Palermo}

{Rachel Bilson}

{Byrdie Bell}

{Rachel Zoe}

10 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Seriously just got done perusing all their picks! Love this lineup, Plime's totally onto something!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I can't wait to check out Olivia's picks! She is my favorite :)

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Unknown said...

i didn't like their selections they made for Piperlime - did you? - i love their OWN personal style tho!

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Unknown said...

LOVE them all... but RB is probably my fav!

scsd said...

..hmm.... olivia's style for sure, but rachel bilson's personality by far!

blair @ scsd

The enchanted home said...

Think Rachel and Olivia are tied for me. I love both styles, though Rachels is a tad more "me" I think both are beautiful girls who are very chic! Not as familiar wtih Byrdie.

Punctuation Mark said...

i love their style... especially Olivia's

Karlita said...

Hard to choose but Olivia is my favorite!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Olivia Palermo, hands down!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love them all, but can't wait to see Olivia Palermo's picks!